To get a quote, please make a sketch of your kitchen countertop and send it to us using the form below, by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (905-276-9132). It doesn’t have to be perfect or professional but it must include the following information:
- Length and width of each piece
- Sink location and type (top-mount or under-mount)
- Stove location and type (free-standing, slide-in, cook-top)
- Finished edges
*Please note that each project is unique. We don’t use price per square foot to give you an estimate. The price of your countertop may be lower or higher depending on following factors:
1. Stone (stones come in a great variety; some types are pretty rare and cost more while other types are casual and cost less. Also if you have a really small project you can choose a remnant material and it will make the total price even lower).
Most companies use price levels and divide granite into price ranges. These price ranges are approximate. Our low range granite will NOT always be the same as low range of another company.
2. Size. Large kitchen countertops usually cost more.
3. Shape (sophisticated design with lots of curves usually requires more work done and raises the price).
4. Number of cut outs.
5. Edge profile.
6. Overall complexity of your project.
To help us better understand your needs and approach your project with the highest quality please provide us with as many details as possible.